What will you do?
To lead our Public Relations team by taking on the responsibility of the strategy, collaboration, execution, and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our company with all of the stakeholders.
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Check and manage content produced for the website and social media channels
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Determine KPIs for PR department
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, etc.
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
- Speaking publicly for press & stakeholders