- Building and managing infrastructure, running on Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- Install, configure and manage server monitoring tools like Zabbix, Newrelic, Promotheus, etc
- Install, configure, and manage supporting applications like HAProxy, MySQL, Nginx, Jenkins, Consul, Rundeck, or any other necessary apps.
- Deploy internal Apps with Ansible
- Implement any custom scripting with Bash or Python if needed
- Create and provide detailed documentation for every task
- Working with software engineers to deploy code regularly
- Enhancing monitoring tools across our servers
- Optimizing our server build and code deploy process
- Implementing auto-scaling techniques
- Analyze, design and evaluate automation scripts and systems
- Research new technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Implement highly scalable development environment
- Play an integral role in engineering and architecting a fully automated web environment with a focus on stability, repeatability, consistency across all tiers.
- Min. 3 years experience as DevOps or related field
- Strong scripting with Bash, Python
- Experience with Cloud Platform: GCP (GCE, GCS, etc), AWS (EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, etc)
- Experience with NoSQL DB like MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Strong with automated configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt
- Experience with Containerization Concepts like Docker
- Experience with Orchestration like Kubernetes
BashPythonGoogle Cloud PlatformAWSDockerKubernets
Do you want to use your google account?