1. Backend system
- Build and extend our backend code based on SOLID Principle and Clean Code
- Build APIs that serve our frontend apps
- Benchmark and improve performance
- Maintain and extend our test suite
- Refactor and improve existing code to incorporate better patterns
- Document and write about the work
2. Profiling and optimization code
Create unit test and implement self test to make sure the code is running well.
3. Review code
Assist technical lead to review and follow up code that have been developed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Min. 3 years of working experience as Senior Engineer or equivalent
- Experienced in using Java Spring Boot (min. 5 years)
- Experience working with MongoDB, MySQL, and Postgre.
- Experience working with Redis and Memcached
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, Refactor/Rewrite system
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Git Flow
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Knows how to analyze log
- Experience with Java, Golang, Kotlin, or Ruby is a plus
- Experience with pair programming is a plus
- Experience with Linux syntax, Docker, PHP Framework
- Good sense of prioritization and product knowledge/product ownership
- Critical thinking, fast learner, and excellent communication skills
- Well-motivated, responsible with deadline, and can work under pressure
- Medical insurance (inpatient, outpatient, dental, eyeglasses)
- Travel allowance (flexi cash)
- In-house meal (lunch)
Critical ThinkingLogical ThinkingCommunicationJavaBack End
Do you want to use your google account?