We are looking for Experienced Android engineers to join our Technology team where you will be responsible for developing, improving, or maintaining components that used our team. You will also be responsible for ensuring high performance and delivering high-quality code. To translate business requirements into applications for devices powered by the Android operating system align with business priority/goals. You’ll work closely with our engineers, products, and testers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
1. Develop Android applications
- Involved in the full Android development life cycle, including design, prototyping, sprint planning, code review, etc.
- Make sure the system is running well
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
2. Design and optimization code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Create unit tests and implement self-tests to make sure the code is running well
- Assist technical lead to review code in GitHub
- Critical thinking, fast learner, and excellent communication skills
- Well-motivated, responsible for the deadline, and can work under pressure
- >4 years of experience in Android development and have >2 apps published on play store
- Able to deliver medium/big features with good quality
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Familiar with unit testing, TDD or BDD
- Deep knowledge about architecture (MVP, MVVM, VIPER)
- Good understanding about Kotlin
- Deep understanding of functional programming and reactive programming
- Deep understand about Android UI design principles and patterns
Do you want to use your google account?