Performance Test Engineer
- Measure how many users that tiket.com can handle concurrently, analyze the application behavior during the high load, and conclude what can be improved to meet the expected number of concurrent users.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity, and scalability to measure how many users that tiket.com can handle concurrently.
- Work with the testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Improve system to achieve high scalability.
- Analyze the root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions. Identify anomalies during the high load of traffic.
- 3-4 years in software engineering fields.
- Understand in basic concepts of a performance test.
- Experienced in performance test tools such as Jmeter, Locust, K6, etc.
- Able to write test code scenarios for Jmeter, Locust, K6, etc.
- Have knowledge about technology stacks, such as ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, Kafka, etc.
Do you want to use your google account?