- Analyze the structure of a business, how it uses technology, what its goals and pain points are that can be improved through BI tools
- Collect, analyze, and share data to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience, and business results.
- Utilize database and web application technologies to design and evaluate innovative business intelligence tools and automated reports.
- Design, develop, and test BI solutions such as databases, data warehouses, queries, views, reports, and dashboards.
- Perform data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Enhance the performance of business intelligence tools by defining data to filter and indexes.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials.
- Train users to transform data into action-oriented information and to use that information correctly.
- Document new and existing models, solutions, and implementations.
- Experience working as a Business Intelligence min. 3 years
- Experience working with one or more language for querying (e.g. SQL)
- Familiar with advanced analytics languages like Python is a plus
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across various divisions
- Ability to make inferences from data and devise an appropriate course of actions
- Comfortable working with large data sets and numbers
Business IntelligenceData WarehousingSQLTableauPythonR LanguageData Visualization
Do you want to use your google account?